Why replace perfectly good window frames
when you can simply upgrade the glass.
With EnerGlaze replacement windows, featuring Low-E-Plus heat-retaining glass, you can enjoy a warmer, brighter home for less than half the cost of a full window replacement. What’s more, you can dramatically reduce your heating costs, too.
EnerGlaze replacement windows are suitable for most uPVC, aluminium and timber frame windows, subject to survey.
How the process works for Replacement Windows
In most replacement windows instances, retrofitting Low-E-Plus heat-retaining glass into your existing window frames can be competed in a single working day.
We simply remove your old, inefficient glass and replace it with Low-E-Plus glass. Your old glass is then taken away to be recycled.
And as your window frames remain in place, there are little or no touch ups or redecorating required afterwards.
Benefits of Energlaze Replacement Windows
- Up to 70% more efficient than standard double glazing
- Save on energy costs by up to €400 per annum
- Suitable for all uPVC, aluminium and timber double-glazed windows
- High-performance heat-reflecting inner pane to dramatically reduce heat loss
- Low-iron outer pane to allow heat gain from the sun
- Argon- or krypton-filled glass unit to improve heat retention
Find out more about the benefits of Energlaze Window Replacements here