The ultimate slim design double-glazing for sash windows in period homes
Period Homes Can Now Enjoy Modern Warmth And Comfort
Ultra thin Fineo is the latest in vacuum double-glazing technology that improves the energy efficiency of hard to heat period homes with sash windows. So now you can enjoy a warmer, quieter, healthier, greener home without changing your window frames.
Fineo allows older homes to maintain their authentic appearance by retrofitting glass that is only 6.7mm thick into the existing timber frames.
Ultra-Thin Double-Glazing for Sash Windows
New Fineo vacuum insulated glazing is only 6.7mm in width but exceeds thermal performance of triple glazing.
The thermal performance of glass is measured by the U-value and a lower U-value indicates the glass is more efficient. Fineo has a U-value of just 0.7 W/m2K
Fineo is made by AGC in conjunction with Panasonic.
The Benefits of Fineo
- 12.5% more efficient than triple glazing
- Ultra-slim profile of just 6.7mm (1/4”)
- U-value as low as 0.7 W/m2K
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Can reduce draughts, cold spots & internal condensation
- Perfect for retrofitting into existing timber frames
- Lead free & 100% recyclable
- High light transmittance
- 15 Year guarantee