The changing climate of the Earth is already affecting our buildings. In Ireland, we will have wetter but warmer winters and drier summers. Intense bursts of heavy rainfall will become ...
Glass & Glazing
- Low E Plus 2™Heat-Retaining Glass Retrofitted into Existing Frames
- Low-E-Plus™ SuncoolDual Purpose Double Glazing For Conservatories & Large Glazed Areas
- FineoNew Vacuum Insulated Double Glazing For Timber Sash Windows
- Replacement WindowsWe Are Experts In All Things Glazing. Choose From A Number Of Solutions
Windows & Doors
- uPVC Casement WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Composite Front DoorWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC Flush Casement WindowsStunning Authentic Appearance With Modern Comfort
- uPVC Sliding Sash WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Aluminium WindowsModern Sleek Design & Finish
- uPVC Sliding Patio DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC French DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- Lift & Slide Aluminium DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- External Insulation (Wrap)Insulate Your Home’s External Facade. Up to €8000 SEAI Grant Available
- Cavity Wall InsulationFill The Cavity Wall With EPS Bonded Bead. Up to €1,700 SEAI Grant Available
- Attic InsulationChoose Mineral Wool Rollout Or Spray Foam For Your Loft. Up to €1500 SEAI Grant Available
- SEAI One Stop ShopOne stop shop for entire home energy upgrades. Significant SEAI grants available
- Air Source Heat PumpAn alternative to fossil fuels, air source heat pumps are a both environmentally friendly & efficient.
- Conservatory RoofTransform Your Existing Conservatory With A Guardian Warm Roof Upgrade
- LED LightingReduce Your Bills & Carbon Footprint With LED Bulbs
Brochures & Guides
Improve Your BER
- What is a BER?What is your BER and why does it matter?
- Improving Your BERHow Energlaze upgrades can help improve your BER
- U Values ExplainedBetter U-values mean better insulation and improved energy efficiency.
- Reduce Your Carbon FootprintAn improved BER will lower your carbon footprint and make a positive impact on the environment.
- Solar Customer HelpEmail us at [email protected] if you have any further questions
- Glass & Windows FAQFrequent questions about glass and window upgrades
- Solar FAQFrequent questions about solar electricity and hot water
- Insulation FAQFrequent questions about internal and external insulation
- Heat Pump FAQFrequent questions about heat pumps
News & Blog
- Get A Quote