Ireland spends €6.5 billion on imported fossil fuels every year. Obviously, most of that fuel is used for transport and energy generation. But a large proportion of that amount is ...
Glass & Glazing
- Low E Plus 2™Heat-Retaining Glass Retrofitted into Existing Frames
- Low-E-Plus™ SuncoolDual Purpose Double Glazing For Conservatories & Large Glazed Areas
- FineoNew Vacuum Insulated Double Glazing For Timber Sash Windows
- Replacement WindowsWe Are Experts In All Things Glazing. Choose From A Number Of Solutions
Windows & Doors
- uPVC Casement WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Composite Front DoorWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC Flush Casement WindowsStunning Authentic Appearance With Modern Comfort
- uPVC Sliding Sash WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Aluminium WindowsModern Sleek Design & Finish
- uPVC Sliding Patio DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC French DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- Lift & Slide Aluminium DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- Solar PV (Electricity)Electricity Generation & Battery Storage. Up to €2,400 SEAI Grant Available
- Solar Thermal (Hot Water)Up to 70% of Your Hot Water From Free Solar Energy. €1200 SEAI Grant Available
- Solar PV For FarmsPower Your Farm With Free Electricity Generated By Your Solar PV Panels
- Solar PV For BusinessPower Your Business With Free Electricity Generated By Solar PV Panels
- External Insulation (Wrap)Insulate Your Home’s External Facade. Up to €8000 SEAI Grant Available
- Cavity Wall InsulationFill The Cavity Wall With EPS Bonded Bead. Up to €1,700 SEAI Grant Available
- Attic InsulationChoose Mineral Wool Rollout Or Spray Foam For Your Loft. Up to €1500 SEAI Grant Available
- SEAI One Stop ShopOne stop shop for entire home energy upgrades. Significant SEAI grants available
- Air Source Heat PumpAn alternative to fossil fuels, air source heat pumps are a both environmentally friendly & efficient.
- Conservatory RoofTransform Your Existing Conservatory With A Guardian Warm Roof Upgrade
- LED LightingReduce Your Bills & Carbon Footprint With LED Bulbs
Brochures & Guides
Improve Your BER
- What is a BER?What is your BER and why does it matter?
- Improving Your BERHow Energlaze upgrades can help improve your BER
- U Values ExplainedBetter U-values mean better insulation and improved energy efficiency.
- Reduce Your Carbon FootprintAn improved BER will lower your carbon footprint and make a positive impact on the environment.
- Solar Customer HelpEmail us at [email protected] if you have any further questions
- Glass & Windows FAQFrequent questions about glass and window upgrades
- Solar FAQFrequent questions about solar electricity and hot water
- Insulation FAQFrequent questions about internal and external insulation
- Heat Pump FAQFrequent questions about heat pumps
News & Blog
- Get A Quote