SEAI Home Energy Upgrades Grant
Bord Gáis Energy in conjunction with Energlaze, its Home Energy Upgrade partner, are participating in the SEAI National Home Retrofit Scheme.
Contact us today and find out how we can help with securing up to 35% in grants towards significantly improving the energy efficiency of your home to a minimum B2 BER Rating. Through our one-stop-shop we can offer homeowners a full renovation package manage the grant process from start to finish and you have the assurance that all work and new technologies installed will be fully guaranteed.
- Up to 35% in SEAI Grants
- Carbon credits from Bord Gáis Energy
- Greatly reduce your heating bills
- Improve the comfort of your home
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Improve your BER to a minimum of B2
- Offset any carbon taxes
- Hassle free, one-stop-shop approach
- Grants process managed by Energlaze
- Expert workmanship, fully guaranteed
Complete the form below and click send and we’ll be in touch.
We’ll arrange a full survey from an independent technical BER assessor.
We then provide a full report which includes indicative costs and grant details.
Agree to proceed with recommended upgrades and grant application process.
TYPES OF UPGRADES THAT QUALIFY
Roof & Attic Insulation
Internal Dry Lining
New Windows & Doors
External Wall & Cavity Insulation
Ventilation & Heat Recovery
APPLY NOW FOR 2022
Simply complete the application form below and we will contact you to conduct an initial assessment to let you know if your home qualifies for entry into the SEAI scheme.
Energy Retrofit - Killiney Co. Dublin
1970’s Home Upgraded From
F to A3 BER Rating
A BER survey revealed a poor rating of F on this typical 70’s built home. Energlaze in consultation with the BER assessor made recommendations based on the most suitable and cost efficient energy upgrades to deliver improved energy efficiency and home comfort. The upgrades when implemented significantly reduced energy costs and their dependency on fossil fuels.
Energy Efficient Measures Recommended & Installed:
- 100mm of Insulation on all external walls
- Cavity walls filled
- Attic insulated with foam spray on rafters for air tightness
- New condensing high efficiency gas boiler & heating controls for central heating and hot water with remotes App
- 14 Panel Solar PV System + Battery storage
- Wifi operation & monitoring via app
- New uPVC Windows & Secure composite Front & Rear Door
- Lift & Slide Aluminium door featuring Low-E-Plus Suncool Glass
A BER assessment conducted on the completed upgrades revealed a new A3 BER rating. The project also qualified for significant Grants from the SEAI and as an approved installer Energlaze were also able to deliver Energy Credits from its Energy Partner worth in excess of €1000.
The Customer Benefitted From:
- Huge Improvement In Home Comfort
- Substantial Grants From SEAI
- Significant Reduction In Heating Costs
- Future-Proofing Their Home
- Reducing Their Carbon Footprint
- Offset Any Future Carbon Taxes