A greater choice of
Well-known for its revolutionary Low-E-Plus™ heat-retaining window glass, EnerGlaze now introduces a greater choice of energy efficient solutions designed to increase the year-round comfort of your home and help reduce your carbon footprint, including solar hot water systems, efficient oil and gas boilers and smart heating controls.
Home Energy Solutions
See some of our most popular solutions.
News & Blog
Latest industry and company updates
- A new approach to upgrading and maintaining existing windows offers homeowners the opportunity to install the latest in energy-efficient glass into their existing windows. One of the companies behind thisLet’s say you are thinking of replacing the windows in your home today. Or you are concerned that you are losing heat from your existing ones. There are a fewNew Low-E-Plus™ Double glazing that’s 23% more efficient than triple glazing. Unless you have changed your windows recently it is more than likely that you will have a 24mm double-glazedEnerglaze Home Energy Upgrades have partnered with some of the top suppliers Heating specialists in Ireland to help customers reduce energy cost by up to 30%. Significant savings can beWhile glass cleaning products have improved in recent times, they still demand a significant investment of your time and energy to keep your windows sparkling. Self-cleaning glass almost sounds likeCloughjordan in Co Tipperary is like many a small Irish town. It has a long, wide main street which has seen better days. There’s the national school on the outskirts,The Minister for Finance Michael Noonan T.D, accompanied by the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government today (05th of May) launched the Living City Initiative. This is a
- We upgraded the double glazing glass in our aluminium frames. Excellent service throughout and very happy with job. No mess no fuss and friendly staff. We wish them the best of luck going forward. Aluminium double-to-double glass upgrade, keeping existing frames
- We had a mix of window frames - teak single glazing in one part and aluminium single glazing in the other. The house was cold but we really didn’t want to change the window frames. Energlaze sent 2 different crews to our house.
- We changed the glass in our conservatory - it was too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Energlaze recommended putting in an anti-sun glass in the roof and their standard energy-efficient glass in the side walls and back door.
- We have installed Energlaze high energy-efficient double-glazing, while still allowing us the privilege of retaining our existing teak frames. Attention to detail by installers was excellent. No mess, no fuss. Highly recommended.
- I just love my new windows. Energlaze helped me in every way they could when deciding on our new windows. They did designs and gave me lots of options and I was a little skeptical at first at how good the glass could be at keeping in the heat but once they were installed I couldn't believe the difference they have made - lovely and warm even on the coldest days and the heating is turned down and on less… New PVC