- At all stages of the process Energlaze were able to cut through the jargon and give us a super ground mounted Solar PV system that produces electricity. We have large amounts of hot water and we are saving so much money. The app is fantastic. It allows you to view the electricity being generated, how the battery is being charged, your consumption and what you import or export from the grid. A good feeling to see how you are saving on C02 emissions, as well as saving trees.
- The panels and system are performing very well and are currently producing the recommend values and occasionally above the kW/hour values previously determined by Energlaze. The PV system app is simple to use and is easy to access at any time during the day. Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone who is considering investing in a high quality product with a very good return on your investment.
- We are delighted with the entire job – Insulation, new windows, boiler and heating controls. The app has reduced the amount of time our heating is switched on and the solar panels have made a big difference to our electricity bill. We are very happy with the outcome and we have in fact already recommended Energlaze to friends.
- I was skeptical before the glass was fitted but after a winter I can see and feel what a difference it has made to keep the house warmer. The entire job was fitted in just one day and the glass fitters Frank and Jim were very efficient and couldn't be more helpful.
- We had the back of the house fitted with heat retaining glass last year and it has made such a difference, you really notice the change in temperature when you move into the hall and front rooms. We have now decided to get Energlaze to fit their Low E glass in the rest of the house.
- The solar thermal system has provided lots of hot water from the day it was commissioned last August right up to today (5th Dec). The system is so effective that I have not used my immersion since the day it was installed. I have also noticed a drop in my electric bill of over €50 and I got some money back in energy credits on my Electric Ireland bill so I am doing my bit for the environment as well.
- We upgraded the double glazing glass in our aluminium frames. Excellent service throughout and very happy with job. No mess no fuss and friendly staff. We wish them the best of luck going forward. Aluminium double-to-double glass upgrade, keeping existing frames
- We had a mix of window frames - teak single glazing in one part and aluminium single glazing in the other. The house was cold but we really didn’t want to change the window frames. Energlaze sent 2 different crews to our house.
- We changed the glass in our conservatory - it was too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Energlaze recommended putting in an anti-sun glass in the roof and their standard energy-efficient glass in the side walls and back door.
- We have installed Energlaze high energy-efficient double-glazing, while still allowing us the privilege of retaining our existing teak frames. Attention to detail by installers was excellent. No mess, no fuss. Highly recommended.
Glass & Glazing
- Low E Plus 2™Heat-Retaining Glass Retrofitted into Existing Frames
- Low-E-Plus™ SuncoolDual Purpose Double Glazing For Conservatories & Large Glazed Areas
- FineoNew Vacuum Insulated Double Glazing For Timber Sash Windows
- Replacement WindowsWe Are Experts In All Things Glazing. Choose From A Number Of Solutions
Windows & Doors
- uPVC Casement WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Composite Front DoorWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC Flush Casement WindowsStunning Authentic Appearance With Modern Comfort
- uPVC Sliding Sash WindowsThermally Efficient & Secure High-Performance Windows
- Aluminium WindowsModern Sleek Design & Finish
- uPVC Sliding Patio DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- uPVC French DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- Lift & Slide Aluminium DoorsWarm & Secure – Available In A Wide Range Of Styles/Colours
- Solar PV (Electricity)Electricity Generation & Battery Storage. Up to €3000 SEAI Grant Available
- Solar Thermal (Hot Water)Up to 70% of Your Hot Water From Free Solar Energy. €1200 SEAI Grant Available
- Solar PV For FarmsPower Your Farm With Free Electricity Generated By Your Solar PV Panels
- Solar PV For BusinessPower Your Business With Free Electricity Generated By Solar PV Panels
- External Insulation (Wrap)Insulate Your Home’s External Facade. Up to €6000 SEAI Grant Available
- Cavity Wall InsulationFill The Cavity Wall With EPS Bonded Bead. €400 SEAI Grant Available
- Attic InsulationChoose Mineral Wool Rollout Or Spray Foam For Your Loft. €400 SEAI Grant Available
- ThermacoteA Thermally Insulating Spray Ceramic Coating For Your Home.
Brochures & Guides
Improve Your BER
- What is a BER?What is your BER and why does it matter?
- Improving Your BERHow Energlaze upgrades can help improve your BER
- U Values ExplainedBetter U-values mean better insulation and improved energy efficiency.
- Reduce Your Carbon FootprintAn improved BER will lower your carbon footprint and make a positive impact on the environment.
- Glass & Windows FAQFrequent questions about glass and window upgrades
- Solar FAQFrequent questions about solar electricity and hot water
- Insulation FAQFrequent questions about internal and external insulation
- Heat Pump FAQFrequent questions about heat pumps
- Contact EnerglazeGet in touch with Energlaze if you have any questions
News & Blog
- Get A Quote