That’s why upgrading the glass in your existing window frames makes perfect sense. EnerGlaze Low-E-Plus™ can achieve thermal efficiencies in a double-glazed unit that are up to 70% better than standard double-glazing when retrofitted into existing window frames. Our double glazing unit retrofitted into the existing window frames will give you a U-value of 1.0 W/m²K.
- A warmer, more energy-efficient home
- No need to change your window frames
- No redecorating required
- Save up to €400 a year on heating bills
- Costs up to 50% less than new windows
- Up to 70% more efficient than standard double glazing
What we do - 3 Simple Steps
- We survey your existing window frames and ensure they are suitable for an upgrade.
- Once the new glass units are manufactured we agree and book a suitable installation date.
- Our installers remove your glass, install your new heat-retaining glass and remove and recycle your old glass units.
New Low Energy Plus Windows
- Most energy efficient double-glazed units in Ireland
- Lowest combined U-value of 1.1
- 25% better than standard double-glazed replacement windows
- Energy rating similar to triple-glazing
- High security multipoint locking
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes