Why replace perfectly good window frames
when you can simply upgrade the glass.
Replacement Window Glass
Did you know that 8 times more heat escapes through old window glass than any other building material? To help stop this significant heat loss from your home, Energlaze has developed a revolutionary approach that enables you to upgrade your windows – for up to 50% less than installing new ones.
The skilled craftsmen at Energlaze can retrofit new Low-E-Plus heat-retaining glass – that’s up to 70% more thermally-efficient than standard double-glazing – into your existing window frames, making your home warmer and more comfortable. Plus you can save up to €400 on your annual heating costs.
Energlaze window glass upgrades are suitable for most uPVC, aluminium and timber frame windows, subject to survey.
Benefits of Energlaze Replacement Window Glass
- 70% more efficient than standard double-glazing
- Significantly reduces heating bills
- Increases home comfort and warmth
- Little or no redecorating required
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Retrofitted in a single working day
New Low Energy Plus Windows
If your frames are not suitable for retrofitting glass, we now offer a new windows option too. Low Energy Plus windows combined with Low-E-Plus2 glass will give an overall window u value of just 1.1 W/m²K making it the lowest U-value double-glazed window on the Irish market today.
- Lowest combined U-value of 1.1
- 25% better than standard double-glazed replacement windows
- Energy rating similar to triple-glazing
- High security multipoint locking
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes