Why replace perfectly good window frames
When a simple glazing retrofit improves heat retention by up to 70%
ENERGLAZE Replacement Windows -Replace your glass, keep your window frame!s Why change perfectly good window frames when you can just upgrade your glass? A warmer, brighter home – and up to 50% cheaper. Replacing your existing glass with new ENERGLAZE heat-retaining insulated glass units (IGUs) will keep your home warmer and save energy – for only half the cost of a full window replacement.
ENERGLAZE Replacement Windows are suitable for most uPVC, aluminium and timber frames (subject to survey).
Our glass replacement can be carried out in less than a day. We simply remove the old inefficient glass and replace it with energy-efficient low-e glass. The old glass is taken away and recycled.
Your window frame remains in place, avoiding the need for touch up or redecorating afterwards.
- Up to 70% more efficient than standard double glazing
- Save on energy costs by up to €400 per annum
- Suitable for all uPVC, aluminium and timber double-glazed windows
- High-performance heat-reflecting inner pane to dramatically reduce heat loss
- Low-iron outer pane to allow heat gain from the sun
- Argon- or krypton-filled glass unit to improve heat retention