Low-E-Plus2™ Heat-Retaining Glass
Introducing new Low-E-Plus2™, an energy-efficient glass designed to prevent even more heat escaping through your windows to the cold outdoors. Low-E-Plus2™ is the only retrofit double-glazing to boast two invisible coatings which dramatically reduces heat transfer and reflects interior heat back into your room.
Many older double-glazed units do not contain low-emissivity glass and are therefore not energy efficient. By replacing your existing window glass with low-e glazing, you can improve the energy efficiency of your home, reduce your monthly heating bills and do your bit for the environment.
EnerGlaze Low-E-Plus2™ glazing units have a low U-value of just 0.9. They can significantly reduce the heat-loss from your existing windows and be as effective as triple-glazing when retrofitted into an existing double-glazed window frame.
Double-glazing as thermally-efficient as triple-glazing
- 70% more efficient than standard double glazing.
- Low U-value of just 0.9 W/m2K
- Improves the comfort of your home.
- Little or no redecorating required.
- Saves on heating costs.
- Easily retrofitted into existing frames
- Costs up to 50% less than new windows
- Kinder to the environment.