OUR NEW VACUUM INSULATED GLAZING IS A REAL WORK OF ART
New Vacuum Insulated Glass
that’s light years ahead
Easily retrofitted into existing timber window frames, ultra-thin Fineo affords period and heritage homes the opportunity to enjoy modern warmth and comfort, without impacting their outward appearance.
A mere 6.7mm in depth, Fineo’s amazing thermal performance is 8 times better than single glazing, 42% more efficient than double-glazing, and, incredibly, offers a 12.5% improvement on triple glazing. And with its superior light transmission, you also enjoy a lighter, brighter home.
The Benefits of Fineo
- 12.5% more efficient than triple glazing
- 8 times more efficient than single glazing
- Ultra-slim profile of just 6.7mm (1/4”)
- U-value as low as 0.7 W/m2K
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Can reduce draughts, cold spots & internal condensation
- Perfect for retrofitting into existing timber frames
- Lead free & 100% recyclable
- High light transmittance
- 15 Year guarantee
Enjoy A Warmer, Quieter, Greener Home
Fineo units combine Panasonic’s expertise in display-related technology with AGC’s know-how in glass processing to produce glazing units with thermal and acoustic insulation properties as good as or even better than triple glazing.
Fineo provides a U-Value of just 0.7 (8 times better than single glazing) in an ultra-slim profile.
Compared to single glazing, Fineo provides a reduction in noise levels – representing a perceived volume reduction of 34%.
Energlaze offers a market leading guarantee of 15 years against unit failure.
How Does New FINEO Vacuum Insulated Glazing Compare To Some Traditional Glazing?
- 8 Times more efficient than single glazing and 12.5% more efficient than a 36mm triple-glazed unit.
- Slightly better light transmission than double-glazing and better light transmission than triple glazing.
- 34% perceived noise reduction compared to single glazing and 18% better than double and triple glazing.
- Better solar gain when compared to triple glazing and just slightly less effective than double glazing.
- Manufactured in Belgium. Available in Ireland through Energlaze in 4-6 weeks.