Roll Out Mineral Wool Insulation
An extremely high performance quality thermal insulation roll designed for a wide range of applications where space is at a premium and high acoustic and thermal performance is a must.
- Up to €1,500 SEAI Grant available
- Thermal Conductivity 0.031 W/mK
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Excellent fire safety – A1 fire rated
- Friction fits between timber stud, joists and rafters
- Improves energy performance and reduces costs
- Vapour permeable breathable insulation
- Made from recycled glass – minimal wastage
- Low Carbon footprint
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation can be installed in both new and existing homes, and even in the most unusual designs. It adheres to wood and steel frames alike and is effective in any climate.
Practicing building science, also known as a “systems approach,” means accounting for the ways all building components interact, including the foundation, walls, roofs, doors, windows, insulation and mechanical systems. Doing so is critical to optimise building performance and prevent building failures.