Bonded Bead Cavity Wall Insulation
Cavity walls are built with an inner and outer wall (leaf) with a cavity in between. Designed for keeping rain and moisture out they offer very little in the way of thermal insulation.
Energlaze insulation injects Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) bonded beads into the wall cavity of your home to form an insulating mass, which significantly reduces thermal transmittance throughout the cavity.
With the application of the bonded bead, the wall cavity is still able to breath and as the bead does not absorb moisture it will not transfer across the cavity to the inner leaf.
- SEAI Grant up to €1,700 Available
- Fully nZEB compliant
- Complete cavity fill for every new build or retrofit
- No air gaps or uninsulated areas
- Completely water resistant — preventing mould or rotting
- Made from sustainable, recyclable materials with a long lifespan
- External application means little home disruption
- Quick turnaround for a full installation