Composite Front Doors
Energy Efficient & Secure
Our composite doors have superb heat insulation qualities (6 times that of timber) and achieve a U-value as low as 0.98.
Fitting a new composite door from Energlaze means that you will have a more comfortable, safer home and you can save money on your heating bills and also help reduce your carbon footprint.
Energy Saving Doors
- Heat-retaining features incorporated into design
- Superb heat insulation qualities
- U-value as low as 0.98 (including frame)
- Lower your carbon footprint
Colour & Finish
Composite doors have coloured skins instead of painted finishes. These maintenance-free skins are scratch-proof, flake-proof and fade resistant. (Please note: there is no wood grain on white frames, only a flush white PVC finish.)
Our composite doors are made to measure to your exact specification.
- High quality non-tarnish door furniture.
- Large selection of glass designs.
- Full range colour options available (inside & outside mix).
- Each door comes with a full 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
(2 year guarantee on moving parts)
Advanced Security Features
- High security eight point locking system
- Our doors will never warp, twist or bow
- 65mm Reinforced fibreglass monocoque structure
- Concealed hinges