Composite Front Doors
Energy Efficient & Secure
Our composite doors have superb heat insulation qualities (6 times that of timber) and achieve a U-value as low as 0.98.
Fitting a new composite door from Energlaze means that you will have a more comfortable, safer home and you can save money on your heating bills and also help reduce your carbon footprint.
Click on the button below to go to our door designer page where you can select from a range of design options. Once you have designed your door, fill in your information and click the “make an enquiry” button and we will soon be in touch with a free quotation. (Note: the door designer page will open in a new tab or window)
Energy Saving Doors
- Heat-retaining features incorporated into design
- Superb heat insulation qualities
- U-value as low as 0.98 (including frame)
- Lower your carbon footprint
Colour & Finish
Composite doors have coloured skins instead of painted finishes. These maintenance-free skins are scratch-proof, flake-proof and fade resistant. (Please note: there is no wood grain on white frames, only a flush white PVC finish.)
Our composite doors are made to measure to your exact specification.
- High quality non-tarnish door furniture.
- Large selection of glass designs.
- Full range colour options available (inside & outside mix).
- Each door comes with a full 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
(2 year guarantee on moving parts)
Advanced Security Features
- High security eight point locking system
- Our doors will never warp, twist or bow
- 65mm Reinforced fibreglass monocoque structure
- Concealed hinges